DescriptionThe Mecalac TA10, 10 tonne forward tip dumper, has been designed for use on a large construction site where the main goal is moving spoil as quickly as possible. It is ideal for use on large scale sites where the main goal is bulk material movement.
This 10 ton dumper, is super quick on the ground at 16mph and has a skip capacity of 10000kg. Featuring a powerful 74hp Stage IIIB (Tier 4 Final) engine means this dumper meets all emissions standards naturally without the need for any exhaust after-treatment; so it can be used on even the most stringent job sites.
New in 2019 these 9 ton dumpers are packed with multiple first to market technology additions including auto-shift transmissions, stop/start control, hazard detection, telematics and much more. Built with over 60 years of design expertise this 10 tonne dumper is robust, reliable and a top hire industry performer in 2020 after winning yet another Innovation Award from Bauma.
This dumper is already packed full of features, although all Mecalac 10 tonne dumpers specifically have the latest 'Shield' safety technology fitted as standard which increases safety for operators through the use of technology.
Mecalac has designed the TA10 with the end-user in mind, that's why this dumper features:-
- Class-leading skip strength
- User-friendly control interface
- Powershift Transmission (Synchro Shuttle Transmission) (Automatically selects gears
- Start/Stop Control (save fuel)
- Hazard Detection & Capture Telematics (improved safety & site management)
- Tier 4-Final Engine (save fuel & meets all plant emission standards)
- Robust & Compact (height 3390mm, width 2290mm)
- Shield Safety Technology