DescriptionThe Volvo ECR27C (2.7 tonne) mini digger is a compact excavator with increased power and an intelligent hydraulic control system. This digger is an ideal choice for ground levelling, backfilling, grading and contouring due to its float blade which enables a precision finish.
The ECR27C features a powerful and reliable Volvo 3 cylinder engine, which meets all Tier 4i emissions standards and produces great results, with top-class reliability. This is coupled with an automatic two-speed system which maximises speed and smooth travel by shifting dependent on the weight of the load and current incline level.
This mini excavator has been an industry staple due to its high-performance, low-cost characteristics and positive operator reviews. The introduction of Volvo's advanced hydraulic system enabled many of Volvo's range to become class leaders due to the sheer improvement on precision comparative to other brands; this along with the spacious and comfortable cab are two main selling points for this mini excavator.
If you're looking to hire a 2.7-tonne excavator we would confidently recommend the Volvo ECR27C. We can also specialise this digger for your exact job, to ensure you get the most out of your hire.
Other features on this machine include:
- Spacious & safe cab (comfort & visibility)
- Premium build quality (plant hire ready)
- Auto-idle system (auto engine shutdown for reduced fuel costs)
- Excellent stability & class-leading lifting capabilities (performance)
- Hydraulic system allows for use with attachments
- Intuitive controls (precise digging)
- Impressive digging depth
- Two speed system (fast on the ground)