DescriptionThe Wacker Neuson TH412 is a 4 m telehandler that is ideal for work in factories, warehouses, and on urban construction sites. It is the second smallest of our telehandlers, boasting an impressive turning radius of only 2.7 m – lower than both the Manitou MT 420 H and the JCB 524-50.
Compact, mini telehandlers excel at work in tight spaces due to their optimised design. This also makes them ideal for indoor workspaces where door heights and tight corners may be a problem. With the TH412s short turning radius and low height of 2 metres, this telehandler can easily conquer those small spaces.
It also includes an electronically regulated drive system to suit machine operation. This involves 2 different modes: auto and ECO. Auto mode delivers 100% machine performance while ECO mode lowers performance optimally for both fuel savings and noise reduction.
This compact telehandler utilises a hydraulic quick-change system, meaning that various attachments can be exchanged, all without leaving the operator’s seat. This, naturally, enhances safety and productivity and transforms the TH412 into a highly efficient multi-tool.
Working with the TH412 is also comfortable and safe due to its spacious cabin with all-round visibility. The cabin also features a fatigue-reducing controls layout, an excellent heater and ventilation system, and a high-quality sunshade.
Wacker Neuson specialises in compact construction equipment, resulting in highly reliable and innovative machines. That’s why this Wacker Neuson TH412 mini telehandler features:
- A tight turning circle of only 2.7 m
- VLS (Vertical Lift System) for optimised productivity and safety
- Electronically regulated drive system (various modes to suit machine operation)
- Economical 25 hp tier 5 Yanmar engine (low emissions)
- Full road light kit and work lights
- Folding beacon (allows access to low buildings)
- Wide Mitas tyres
- 29 cm ground clearance (for difficult terrain)
- All-wheel steering, front, and crab (excellent manoeuvrability)
- Electric parking brake (hill hold/auto-hold)
- 3 wipers for optimal vision
- Hydraulic quick-change attachments system (change attachments with the engine running)
- Large cab with screen guard and heater
- Recovery/tow hitch to the rear
If you're looking for mini telehandler hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our telehandler hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct telehandler to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.