DescriptionThe Volvo ECR88D is an 8 tonne excavator with a short swing radius, built to show the benchmark for precision and productivity in its weight class. The machine itself is versatile in application due to its impressive performance, so whether you're working with road construction, utilities, landscaping or any other jobsites - the ECR88D is an ideal choice.
Featuring a powerful Volvo engine that has been perfectly paired to its advanced hydraulic system allows the excavator to deliver exceptional control, high performance with low fuel costs. Within the 8-ton excavator bracket the ECR88D stands out for a variety of reasons including class-leading cycle times and excellent stability due to its intelligent counterweight system.
It also features an automatic two-speed system which maximises speed and smooth travel by shifting dependent on the weight of the load and current incline level. Operators will be pleased due to a spacious and comfortable cab, offering clear visibility from all sides along with heating, air conditioning and suspension seating; this digger is built for comfort.
If you're looking to hire an 8 tonne excavator we would confidently recommend the Volvo ECR88D. We can also specialise this digger for your exact job, to ensure you get the most out of your hire.
Other features on this machine include:
- Spacious & safe cab (comfort & visibility)
- Patented ECO mode (Press to lower fuel costs by 10%)
- Slew & Offset Movements (easy repositioning)
- Patented Filter System
- Premium build quality (plant hire ready)
- Auto-idle system (auto engine shutdown for reduced fuel costs)
- Excellent stability & class-leading lifting capabilities (performance)
- Hydraulic system allows for use with attachments
- Intuitive controls (precise digging)
- Long reach boom addition (max digging depth)
- Two speed system (fast on the ground)